64% of Friends of Trees volunteers would “definitely” or “more likely” support a business if it provided financial support to Friends of Trees.*
(*source: FOT volunteer survey)
That’s really something to think about, particularly considering that we work with 4,000+ volunteers every year!
Your support of Friends of Trees delivers a triple bottom line—and then some—because when you sponsor a tree-planting event with us:
- You reach an engaged, supportive audience.
- You’re helping increase the urban tree canopy and restore sensitive natural areas.
- You’re building community through supporting events that bring together thousands of volunteers.
- You have access to a turn-key event that is great for employee team-building and volunteer opportunities.
- You’re giving back to your community.
Friends of Trees’ reach
- 4,000+ unique volunteers at Friends of Trees events every year throughout Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- 20,000 Treemail (e-newsletter) recipients
- 17,000 Facebook followers
- 9,500 Twitter followers
- 5,500 Instagram followers
- 318,000 unique page views and 121,000 unique users annually
- High domain authority and ranking (per Google)
2021-22 Planting Season at a glance
- 30,000+ trees and native shrubs planted
- More than 4,000 community members volunteered
- 93 separate volunteer events
- 17 cities, 6 counties across 2 states
Our planting season is October – April! We have 100+ events scheduled across 6 counties in 2 states and we’d love to include you!
Sponsorship benefits include name exposure to thousands of community members through our seasonal planting calendar; social media engagement; the opportunity to provide opening remarks at a tree-planting events; listing on Friends of Trees’ Business Partner web page; your logo on tree tags. Higher-level benefits include your logo on the tree-planting event calendar, e-news stories, Garry Oak at an event … and more! Read more about the benefits of partnering with Friends of Trees, and the many ways we can promote our partnership, here.
Please contact Sam Erman to discuss how we can work together to create a meaningful sponsorship opportunity for all of us.
Corporate & Business Relations Specialist
We look forward to working with you!
Need an employee team-building event? Learn about our private employee events here.