64% of Friends of Trees volunteers would “definitely” or “more likely” support a business if it provided financial support to Friends of Trees.*
(*source: FOT volunteer survey)
That’s really something to think about, particularly considering that we work with 7,000+ volunteers every year!
Your support of Friends of Trees delivers a triple bottom line—and then some—because when you sponsor a tree-planting event with us:
- You reach an engaged, supportive audience.
- You’re helping increase the urban tree canopy and restore sensitive natural areas.
- You’re building community through supporting events that bring together thousands of volunteers.
- You have access to a turn-key event that is great for employee team-building and volunteer opportunities.
- You’re giving back to your community.
Friends of Trees’ reach
- 7,000 Unique volunteers at Friends of Trees events every year throughout Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- 16,000 Treemail (e-newsletter) recipients
- 13,000 Facebook followers
- 8,900 Twitter followers
- 2,500 Instagram followers
- 390,000 page views and 77,000 unique users annually at friendsoftrees.org
2017-18 Planting Season at a glance
- 56,249 trees and native shrubs planted
- 7,000+ community members volunteered
- 122 separate volunteer events
- 20 cities, 6 counties across 2 states
The 2018-19 planting season begins in October! We have 100+ events scheduled across 6 counties in 2 states and we’d love to include you!
Sponsorship benefits include name exposure to thousands of community members through our seasonal planting calendar; social media engagement; the opportunity to provide opening remarks at a tree-planting events; listing on Friends of Trees’ Business Partner web page; tickets to our annual awards event, your logo on tree tags. Higher-level benefits include your logo on the tree-planting event calendar, e-news stories, Garry Oak at an event … and more!
Please contact Sam Erman to discuss how we can work together to create a meaningful sponsorship opportunity for all of us.
Corporate & Business Relations Specialist
We look forward to working with you!
Need an employee team-building event? Learn about our private employee events here.