Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a group! We welcome groups at all of our public events and our Volunteer & Outreach team is here to help you with any questions you may have. Friends of Trees events are excellent ways for groups to learn team-building skills, have fun together, and make a difference in their community as a team.
To Sign up a Group for a Public Event:
- From the calendar below, find an event that works for you and your group and click on it. The event should “expand” and provide more details about the event.
- Within the expanded event details, click on the ‘Registration Form’ or ‘RSVPs’ link and you will be redirected to a registration form. Event is full? Please consider volunteering at another one of our events–your help will be greatly appreciated there as well!
- Once you’re on the registration form, add how many volunteers will be in your group in the ‘# of Volunteers’ field.
- Complete and submit the form. An automated email confirmation should arrive fairly soon at the email address you have provided.
- In the week leading up to your event, one of our team members from the Volunteer & Outreach team will be in touch to confirm a final group size and provide some additional logistical details about the day itself.
***We appreciate at least a week’s notice when possible and look forward to working with you and your group!***