64% of Friends of Trees volunteers would “definitely” or “more likely” support a business if it provided financial support to Friends of Trees.*
That’s really something to think about, particularly considering that we work with 7,000+ volunteers every year! (*source: FOT volunteer survey)
There are a number of ways your business can partner with Friends of Trees to support community tree-planting:
- Sponsor a Friends of Trees planting event! Sponsorship reaches the broadest audience and plants the most trees. Sponsorship comes with a number of benefits; we’ll work with you to create the best partnership possible.
- Become a Business Partner. We can create a partnership that is mutually beneficial—and remember, when you support Friends of Trees, all donations plant trees and grow community.
- Need an employee team-building event? Learn about our private employee events here.
Your support of Friends of Trees delivers a triple bottom line—and then some—because when you sponsor a tree-planting event with us:
- You reach an engaged, supportive audience.
- You’re helping increase the urban tree canopy and restore sensitive natural areas.
- You’re building community through supporting events that bring together thousands of volunteers.
- You have access to a turn-key event that is great for employee team-building and volunteer opportunities.
- You’re giving back to your community.
Promoting our partnership—to consider:
- 6,000+ unique volunteers at Friends of Trees events every year throughout Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- 20,000 Treemail (e-newsletter) recipients
- 15,000 Facebook followers
- 9,500 Twitter followers
- 4,400 Instagram followers
- 380,000 page views and 100,000 unique users annually
- High domain authority and ranking (per Google)
Contact Sam Erman to get started.
Recognized here are the businesses that have provided financial support and exceptional in-kind value to Friends of Trees over the past 12 months. We are grateful for this critical support and we encourage you to let these businesses know that you value their donations that help green our region and grow community.
DOUGLAS FIR CLUB ($20,000+)
GIANT SEQUOIA CLUB ($10,000 – $19,999)
WESTERN LARCH ($7,500 – $9,999)
BIG LEAF MAPLE ($5,000 – $7,499)
OREGON WHITE OAK CLUB ($2,500 – $4,999)
BLACK TUPELO CLUB ($1,500 – $2,499)
VINE MAPLE CLUB ($500 – $1,499)
NATIVE SHRUB CLUB ($250 – $499)
IN-KIND DONORS OF $1,000+
Thomas M. Jeannet, CPA PS
Please contact Sam Erman at 503-467-2511 if you have questions, need more information or would like to discuss ways we can work together.
We are a creative & flexible organization and are happy to work with you to help you support trees + community in the best way possible!
Please note that business page links are provided as a courtesy, but this does not reflect an endorsement or review by Friends of Trees, nor are such backlinks guaranteed when a business makes a donation of $250 or above. We encourage you to conduct your own due diligence when making decisions about visiting a website or choosing a business or service. Friends of Trees reserves the right to refrain from including a link to a page that appears to be unsafe. Businesses interested in appearing on this page should first contact Sam Erman for more information.