Saturday Tree Planter
Tree planters are at the root of the work that we do. As a tree planting volunteer you will be guided on how to plant trees, and make a difference in a few short hours!
- Planting is fun, and a great reason to get outside and make a difference in your community! No experience necessary!
- Our events are great for planting volunteers ages 6 and up. For more information on youth, please see our Volunteer FAQ page.
- Everyone attending an event is required to be fully vaccinated (if eligible), wear a face mask, and keep 6′ of distance from others not in their own household.
- Friends of Trees will provide tools, physically-distanced guidance, and hand sanitizer.
- Work gloves will also be available to borrow.
- Do you want to volunteer with your group? We love groups and are able to work with almost any size. Check out our Groups page for more info.
- For more information on safety protocol and other frequently asked questions, please read our COVID-19 & FAQ page.
*Friends of Trees prioritizes the safety & health of our volunteers and staff. As such, we will adjust the precautions we take–especially event size–per the recommendations set by the CDC and Oregon Health Authority.