Saturday Tree Planter
Begins October '22!
Tree planters are at the root of the work that we do. As a tree planting volunteer you will be guided on how to plant trees, and make a difference in a few short hours!
- Planting is fun, and a great reason to get outside and make a difference in your community! No experience necessary!
- Our events are great for planting volunteers ages 6 and up. For more information on youth, please see our Volunteer FAQ page.
- Everyone attending an event is required to be fully vaccinated (if eligible), wear a face mask, and keep 6′ of distance from others not in their own household.
- Friends of Trees will provide tools, physically-distanced guidance, and hand sanitizer.
- Work gloves will also be available to borrow.
- Do you want to volunteer with your group? We love groups and are able to work with almost any size. Check out our Groups page for more info.
- For more information on safety protocol and other frequently asked questions, please read our COVID-19 & FAQ page.
*Friends of Trees prioritizes the safety & health of our volunteers and staff. As such, we will adjust the precautions we take–especially event size–per the recommendations set by the CDC and Oregon Health Authority.
So how do I sign up? Tree planting season starts back up in October! By late August we’ll have our ’22-’23 event calendar updated. At that point, click on the event of your choice on our online calendar, and fill out the quick registration form. We look forward to working with you soon!
Questions? Please feel free to contact our Volunteer & Outreach team at [email protected]