Concrete Removal for One Tree Well and PBOT ROW permit
If you have concrete in your planting strip, Friends of Trees will obtain all required permits and have a contractor remove the concrete to create a tree well.
- The tree well is 6 feet long along the curb/sidewalk. The width is determined by the city in white paint marks.
- This fee is the subsidized price for cutting one tree well for one street tree.
- The rest of the cost is subsidized by the City of Portland.
- This fee is non-refundable.
Concrete Cutting Timeline:
- The process for getting your concrete cut will begin immediately, and the cut will be done in advance of your planting date.
- Fill will be added to bring the soil level up to grade at the time of the cut for pedestrian safety.
- Your tree will be planted on planting day.
If you have questions about this process please call Gustavo, our customer service specialist at 503-467-2529 or email email@example.com.